Will Hannity follow through and be waterboarded, for

charity, for the troops? Do you think he will reconsider waterboarding NOT being torture if it is done to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he will. That's what I like about him. He's honest and sincere. I have no doubts he will try it, but it won't be anything too harsh.
    Anonymous

• I don't know. I bet he can raise a LOT of money though. I think many of the more liberal people here would probably pay to see that happen.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

He should get the full waterbarding treatment, no pussy run just because he is Hannity.
    Anonymous

• what lol is hannity saying he is going to allow himself to be waterboarded?
    Anonymous

• don't know. I bet he can raise a LOT of money though. I think many of the more liberal people here would probably pay to see that happen.

Yup. And I will be sitting there with a bag of popcorn entertained. Bet Fox will have the best ratings EVER that evening.
    Anonymous

• whatever he is submitted to won't be comprable to the experience of a POW
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

Yup. He said he would do it for charity. We'll see if he is full of crap or not.
    Anonymous

• Yeah atuo like John McCain but wait you have MORE sympathy for the enemy combatents!
    Anonymous

• autodidact...and YOU know first hand what it is like to be a POW and waterboarded? Or did you just watch a couple of good documentaries on the subject?!
    Anonymous

So do I. Americans can be emmensely cruel.
    Anonymous