do you ever feel like there are too many signs pointing to "THIS IS A BAD TIME" even when you've wanted this for awhile now??

In the last year: I was told I may not be able to become pregnant, My car officially broke down & is not fixable, My husband lost his job, I finally DID become pregnant, Then came the complications, Then came the loss of MY job, He still can't find work even with constant trying, I have no way to work, We have no transportation outside of public transportation, We have no money, Our food-stamps was delayed....etc etc etc....I am 13weeks pregnant, & even though we're so happy to be having our first, it seems like the last thing in the world we should be worrying about right now! Everything has gone down hill this last year, & honestly, I'm really scared. Has anyone else felt like maybe it just wasnt the right time? I am pro-choice but would NEVER abort my own children, but I dont want to give it to a stranger either...how can I cope with this? What can I do to feel more secure?? Does ANYONE have advice, I feel so lost...

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, just have faith... believe that things will get better... you have eachother and no matter how hard things get, thats what matters.... and now, you will have someone else to think about. So think positive thoughts and positive things will happen!! :) and if you dont mind me throwing in a religious suggestion, pray about it... you are going through this for a reason... i been there too. so if you need to talk about it, send me a message.... good luck sweety.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• OK - I am going to put my heart into this answer for you.
    3 years ago I was in the same boat. On child #3, no money,no home ETC..........
    I talked about giving child up, how we couldnt do it ETC..................

Well somehow it worked. I just tried to live in the day and pray. It will work.Things happen. Dont forget God will never give you more than you can handle. It will get better just hang in there. :)
    Anonymous

• anon 7:51 is right...i'm going through the same thing right now i'm 8weeks pg with baby number 3 i didnt think i could have nomore kids after 7 yrs i end up pg,now i have no work my bf cant find work, i been so worried and stressed out i prayed over and over for something to happen just a sign to let me know it will be ok....well today i got a call that my sons ssi kicked in an he gets alot of back pay so its some income coming in i hope things get better for you i feel your pain...its scary...she right god wont give u more then u can handle he works in his own ways.....it will get better hang in there
    Anonymous

• You're only at 13 weeks. In the months between now and when you give birth, your whole situation could be very different....and much better.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009