Do ur husbands bring you anniversary gifts?????

mine didnt and it just passed,just flowers.Im not trying to be unappreciative but he can at least take me out to eat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL mine didnt do anything for me when we were together... but i always went ALL OUT for him... kinda funny, the only time i got a rose was for valentines day one year he got me a single yellow rose and brought it to me at work, made it all romantic then as soon as we were alone told me he only did it to shut me up lol It was horrible. - oh BTW congrats on ur anniversary!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my husband is the one who goes all out and im the one who feels like a bitch for not doing anything lol
    Anonymous

• Usually we go out to eat. We've been extremely poor ever sense we got married. This year we couldn't afford to eat out. I guess that's life and it's fine.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No. I don't think he's ever gotten me anything for our anniversary. This year we actually went out to eat alone. Usually we take the kids with us because there is no one that can really handle all 4 of them. Then we went to a movie. It was the first "date" we had in 4 1/2 years. But that was all I got...no flowers, card or gift. But it's more then I got the year before so I don't complain.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my SO tries but usually something stops us, this year my DD had the stomach flu
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 8:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• lolol ok thanks girls.Better than nothing right.lololol 41/2 yrs omgggggggggggggg 8 38 thats a long time.
    Anonymous

• Of course mine does, thats what husbands are supposed to do. I do not care if your poor, middle class or rich. My husband has bought me beautiful expensive flowers, roses, plats, jewelery, cards, restaurants. I like it and thats the way its supposed to be. Keep the spark alive. DUH!
    Anonymous

• jump off a lake ano 10 47
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 25, 2009