Looking for work I can possibly do from home with two toddlers running around.Any suggestions?

Not really in it for the money but need another outlet from screaming kids all the time. Thanks for any help.

peahnuts

Asked by peahnuts at 7:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• www.Occasionography.com and www.gigglemedia.com
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I use mahalo.com to earn a little bit of money. I don't think it really works as an outlet though. Maybe it will for you...?
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Oh, You sound just like me. I was NOT looking for a home business for the money but an outlet. I would like to share with you what I do and what April incentive is available for new Demonstrators.
    With Less then a week to go, I am offering a Free Pod Warmer to those that sign up this month.

Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I love cashle many people feel you don't make any money, but like you i am not doing it for a living and not sure if anyone could make a living from it but it has given me extra money to spend. member for 23 days $29.93 total earnings I spend  half an hour a night after my 2 year old goes to sleep playing on the site mostly chatting;-)  you only have to earn $1.00 to meet payout through paypal unlike a lot of other sites. I like being able to cash out daily.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Sell Avon on my team with me. I've found my son and I actually have fun doing it together. He loves helping me stamp brochures and taking them to all of our favorite places to drop them off. He loves it when the products come in too! It keeps us both busy and is a fun way to work and to teach my son to help out :) Email me for details!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I sell Ambit Energy, it's available in NY, TX and IL. What I do is help others save money on their electric bills and some places their gas bills. I love the people I meet and HELP and I can work it from home exclusively or promote it more by doing events like fairs and festivals....such as the Erie County Fair in August!

Being in NY yourself you could sell or at the very least sign up as a customer and save on your electric bill. Nothing changes for you, no fees, no penalties if you leave, you still pay your deliverer (for me it's national grid) you just pay less!

To sell: www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz - some videos there too to watch about it

To save money on your bill: www.WNY.JoinAmbit.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I sell DiamondCreek Candles and I work for ChaCha online. Let me know if you're interested.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I work from home with AmeriPlan and love it! http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 1:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out http://workingathomecommunity.blogspot.com/for some good ideas and read the articles to get a feel for the different ideas.

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 4:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• You make a small investment of less than $30. You get to have your own home based business and stay with your kids. I have 4 kids and I can't imagine the high cost for daycare. I don't want to work just to pay for daycare, that's INSANE!! Check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. Then we can set up an appointment. Let me show you a 30 minute internet presentation on how you can change your current situation. The best part is we've teamed up with a debt free, 100% "GREEN" wellness company.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2009