If you cosleep and have sex while cosleeping and the baby/toddler wakes up do you finish up or stop and put them back to sleep first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• ha ha. this happened to us! we quickly finished up 'cause stopping would just ruin it.
    Anonymous

• we stop...we co-sleep but push our son all the way to the edge against the wall facing away from us and we only do have sex when we know he is solid asleep...we are always covered and would never let him see us doing that nor do we acknowledge him in the bed with us unless he wakes up.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Thats gross
    Anonymous

• Toddler??
    Anonymous

• NASTY
    Anonymous

• Lol I have my son in the same room but he has his own bed..... if he were to fall asleep in my bed id move him to his before.... but not on the same bed lol that would get kinda awkward.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 8:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• you put them in their own bed so you dont have that problem.....
    Anonymous

• How selfish can a person be to have sex with their child in the bed. I wouldn't want the noise and motion to wake up my sleeping baby! Also to have to finish or it just wouldn't be good is just selfish. Sorry, but it is. do it on the floor, or couch. Let your baby rest!
    Anonymous

• that is NAAASTY... worse for the poor kid if you do that; I was the kid who woke up to that shisen
    Anonymous

• We are quiet so she hasn't woken up, but if she did I would tend to her first and finish later lol....but she sleeps in her crib (toddler bed cuz we took the gate off) and it's up against the wall but right next to the edge of our bed....
    MammaToBella

Answer by MammaToBella at 8:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009