Anybody else been a stripper before?

I don't have a problem saying I was a stripper, it was something I did. Wondering if anyone else was or is? If so, How was your experience? Horrible, not bad, what?

NomadSara

Asked by NomadSara at 6:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• This made me laugh when I read this... Back in my fun days... In the 80's..my friends mom made me this wrap skirt.. I went to this one bar and got totally smashed and these guys bet me $ 100.00 to rip my skirt off.. Well, they didn't realize that the shirt I had on went to my knees.. I said pay up buddies.. They did and I took it off.. They were like HEY... That's not fair.. I said, you told me to take off my skirt so I did.. They were just as drunk so they didn't even remember it the next day.. I did feel bad so when he came to my house the next day i slipped the money in his coat pocket..
    kerrysmom

Answer by kerrysmom at 8:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Nope, never. Don't plan on it either, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have been...for 3 years actually.I loved it.The only reason I quit was because I was TTC again and I'm now pregnant
    s_newton86

Answer by s_newton86 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have only been a "private dancer' for my dh at the time...I have been married twice, and ooohh baby, this lights a fire!
    amoonstar

Answer by amoonstar at 10:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2008