NORMAL

I want to make deep passionate love with my husband like before but seems like we are always to tired. I love him deeply but this twice a month stuff just aint working. when we go to bed he faces one way and me the other and its a king size bed and were both on the edges. I need him,want him, desire him................then were both asleep. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Before what?
    Anonymous

• "Normal" is only a setting on a dryer.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Are you co sleeping, that could lead to issues?
    Anonymous

• before.... like when we first got together
    Anonymous

• It got that way for me a few months ago until I found out my thyroid levels were too low. I am taking medication now and things improved drastically! Are you and you husband taking care of yourselves and healthy? If you're in a rut I bet telling him what you wrote above would get him out of it, who wouldn't want to hear their wife whisper such passionate things in his ear.
    haston

Answer by haston at 8:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Is there any reason you can't start something with him? Set aside time to be with just him. Kids can sleep at gma and gpa's or another relatives and you can have a night to yourselves. Set candles, soft music, wear a sexy new outfit that is just for him. Women can start things too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Lay butt naked on his side of the bed...or come out of the bathroom naked and ask "want a b job?"

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Some of the best sex my hubby and I have is when we both wake up and have sex. Neither of us knows who woke up the other, it's like we both just start in. If you go to bed after he has fallen asleep, wake him up. You can always just spoon with him, and let your hand wander.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009