• In the Spotlight:

Am I asking to much?

Is it to much to ask for my hubby to put his own dirty clothes in the hamper? Instead he throws them on the floor. I told him 2day that if he didn't put them in the hamper they won't get washed. Is that wrong? What would u do?

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 8:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• id do the same thing
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I've also been asking mine to put his stinky socks in the hamper, he keeps leaving them on top of his shoes. I refuse to touch them, they're disgusting! So if he doesn't put them in the hamper, they just don't get washed.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It depends... once I went back to work part time (when the kids were 1) I make him do 50% of household chores.. but while I stayed home I never asked for anything of him (except make the bed if he is the last one in it) I picked up the clothing and everything else
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• when he doesnt have any clothes to wear he will know you mean business
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• okay so we all have the same problem here....my dh does the same thing and iv told hiim and told him does he listen BFNO
    Anonymous

• Nope, if he can't put his clothes in the hamper, he gets no clean clothes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my mom would throw them away. She said if she had to pick them up, they then belonged to her and she didn't want them and threw them away. That stopped that

Answer by admckenzie at 9:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i leave them where they fall im not picken them up nemore he dtarted washing his own cloths
    juanitadoddo

Answer by juanitadoddo at 3:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2009