how soon did you find out you were pregnant? and did you use an a home test or a doctor or clinic?

am i pregnant

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i did a home test and because I knew we were trying i just waited for my pissed period and the day I missed it I tested. I was very regular with my period...you should wait about a week after your missed period.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was 11 weeks when I found out. I used a first response and it said pregnant before I was finished "using" the stick! But it was accurate because I went to my doctor the following week and tested positive ther as well.
    Miracle_Mom

Answer by Miracle_Mom at 9:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was maybe two weeks. I had absolutely no idea. I was cramping and thought I was going to start my period in the next couple days. My friend was certain she was pregnant. So, being a good friend, I took one with her to make her feel better about it. I was pregnant and she wasn't. I took another one, and the next day went to Planned Parenthood.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• 14 days after egg retrieval after IVF. I only did the blood test at the doctor's office and sweated out the call for results late in the day. I have never seen a positive pee stick because I was too scared to take them.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I was 2 weeks when I found out. I didn't yet miss my monthly but I felt very heavy in my lower abdomen, worse than feeling bloated, and my skin hurt all over like I had a really bad sunburn.
    ShyMama0817

Answer by ShyMama0817 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009