I always ask about every other problem I have, so now can you help me with this?

I cannot find my wallet. It has been about a week already. Granted I have been so tired and busy lately that I haven't had a chance to REALLY look for it but I have checked the vehicles, strollers, and all purses. I am really praying about it, so I am hoping that maybe one of you might have the right answer. Give me some ideas of where it can be. Thanks, I know this sounds crazy, but it just might work.

Also, I am pretty sure that it is in my house somewhere, what I mean is that I don't think that I left it somewhere or lost it, because all my accounts are ok. Also, I did get on a credit monitoring program to be sure no one is opening up accounts, at least until I can make sure that it is not somewhere around my house. Then I will start to close accounts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• think in terms of where your kid could have put it. (That is, if they are old enough to run off with stuff)
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 9:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No kidding. Hadn't thought about that, but I will now check all trucks, toys with compartments, etc. Thank you.
    Anonymous

• I've been there :)
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 9:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• coaches, laundry room

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 9:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• couch cushions, recliners (i have a recliner that eats everything) diaper bag, coat pocket
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Also try behind the couch or under couch cushions. The freezer? Or maybe between the seats of your car, or under the seat??
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Tony tony look around somethings lost it must be found.

St. Anthony, St. Anthony This mom's wallet has been misplaced, bring it back without delay.

Saint Anthony of Padua, patron saint of lost and stolen articles, was a powerful Franciscan preacher and teacher.
    livingangle

Answer by livingangle at 9:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Thank you livingangle, that is exactly what I have been praying. It just seems that I have such brain fog, that I can't even begin to start thinking of where it is. Thank you all of you. I am still looking.
    Anonymous

• When you think you've looked everywhere, try looking from a different perspective. Get high, and get low.
    Anonymous

• first of all stop thinking about it just try to remember where is the last time you had it at the store think like your kids if i was going to hide something were would i hide it toy box closets bed i would go threw every room in the house you might want to check the trash can if you have some my daughter threw my keys in there one time
    Anonymous