singing wiennie

I have a miniture wiennie dog he is seven years old and I got him when he was 6 weeks old He actually sings old mac donald with me when I sing it sometimes he sings amazing grace but his fav is old mac donald he makes the long notes and the short notes at the right time. hes just amazing (Could just be my singing lol) so I was wondering do your pets do anything amazing?

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 9:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pets

• My sons cat plays fetch with those little craft pom poms. He plays fetch better than the dog!!!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Nope... the most amazing thing my animals do is get along with each other every now and then LOL... Thats really neat! I would tape it and send in to America's Funniest Video's or something. If they play it they pay you like $100 bucks. Sounds like a sweet deal to me! =]
    Anonymous