Renewing your car registration.......

I renewed my registration for my car online with the DMV and its been over 3 weeks. The sites says to allow 15 days for them to come and still no tags. What can I do since I ordered online and not in the office?

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 9:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Call them.
    Anonymous

• call
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• CALL THEM.... My stepdad has now ordered his TWICE and had to pay both times, we are still waiting for the tags in the mail and its been over a month. I think either the mail lady is taking them or something. I dont know but something is fishy here
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would go down to the tag office. They can look it up and see that is was paid for and they can just hand you the stickers (or tag). I know, it defeats the purpose of having done it online, but if you are like most normal people you did it a few weeks before they expired and that time is quickly coming to an end.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009