have u ever seened a baby thats growin in teeth crooked???? it seems

that my sons bottom teeth are comin in crooked,i cant see the whole teeth yet,but part is out and it seems to far back.Has this happened to anyones baby?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• When my DD's were coming in they looked like they would be crooked but they arent now that they are fully in
    Anonymous

• my little boys teeth aren't perfect. a little crooked on the bottom. he's gonna need braces. i wish my parents got me braces.
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 9:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my son's teeth are crooked too...they go in together on the bottom like a V...I had to get braces for that and the top too...Just save money..
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Ideal baby teeth have a "picket fence" appearance to them. If your tot's teeth are already presenting crowded, chances are good he will need orthodontics in the future. That said, be sure to keep a close eye, as extra baby teeth are not as uncommon as one would think.
    motofamily

Answer by motofamily at 9:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It's common and has nothing to do with what the permanent teeth will look like.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009