tobacco or not

I would not kiss a man who chews tobacco,skoal,snuff I just think it would be nasty all that junk getting in my mouth. I would rather my man smoke if he had to do one. My sis says she makes her husband brush his teeth before he she kisses him (EVERYTIME!!!) I dont think so. what is your opinion on this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's a disgusting habit. I would never kiss a guy that used tobacco. If I liked the taste I'd do it myself but I don't. yuck
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I work with a guy who uses chewing tobacco and he keeps a coke bottle in his office to spit into. It's just sitting on his desk. I thought it was an actual coke because it was the same color as coke. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! And he has tobacco juice like dried up in the corners of his mouth. Double EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW. I would not kiss a man who used chew.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'd never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be with a man who chewed tobacco. DISGUSTING!
    Anonymous

• I don't think I could kiss my man if he was chewing... ick ick ick
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 12:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2009