has any one ever tried breast enlargement pills? do they work?

after having and nursing two children then recently losing fifty lbs....i am feeling a little flat....i am looking for a natural way to at the very least get my fullness back....i am only 25 so i feel my chest is that of a grandma..ok maybe that is exagerating..but it would be nice to firm up..any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Breast enlargement pills work as long as you keep taking them. They only make them a bit bigger not any noticeable difference and they don't help firm your breasts after nursing.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Speaking form personal experience, THEY DON'T WORK!!!! Save your money and I suggest investing in a good push-up!!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with the push-up suggestion.

I saw a documentary on BBCA where this girl was taking the enhancement pills and using that thing that makes your boobs bigger with suction or whatever, and all the pills did was make her irratable(sp).

I have never personally tried them so I can't really say if they work or not I just know what I saw on the documentary.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009