SEX QUESTION...

ladies im in a situation. im 21 years old, have been married for 2 years, and have a 2 1/2 year old son. my husband is the love of my life. but our sex life has gotten so routine. i remember when we were dating and living with my parents, our sex life was WONDERFUL. there was so much excitment. now when we have sex, its always the same. we have tried changing things up but it always ends the same....in a hurry. get it while you can before the baby wakes up. is this what happens to your sex life after marriage and kids? my hubby is on TDY and will be home monday and i would really like an exciting "home coming" lol. if any of you ladies can give me some kind of tips or advice to help me out, i would really appreciate it. thanks so much.
by the way, i hope i dont offend anyone but this is my only place i can get advice so please no rude comments or bashing. thanks again

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tried any fun sex games? like a karma sutra game or something
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• try to get an overnight sitter every once in awhile, get a hotel room and have fun for a day. or get a sitter for a bit during the day, once you guys figure things out again with out the rush of baby it makes when the baby is around a little easier on you and easier to figure other stuff out. if that makes sense.
    Anonymous

• I think when you have young ones like under the age of 3 or 4 - you live in the "get er' done" life and once in a while you get to woop it up - now what I mean? Dont worry BB will grow up and it gets easyer.
    Anonymous

• my dh is deployed, and when he comes home for r&r, man it's gonna be awsome sex lol. as for before that, we have 2 kids and have been married for 2 years. lol yeah we were busy. but anyway, it did get routine, the only time it wasn't really routine was when i had a few too many drinks :) we did try to change it up, toys, games, ect, but like you, it ended the same. all i can say is, when you have young kids, that's kind of the way it is. maybe you can get a babysitter for a weekend and just get away? sometimes that helps out, or, get a babysitter for just a night, go out and have fun, and then find a back road somewhere and do your thing. i know for me it's really awsome when you know you can get caught anytime. :)) GL
    Anonymous

• mommymeg had a great idea you can get games at spencers and online even that are always fun and interesting. Sometimes it ends up super silly but other times it can end up wild!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Dress up for him, do a sexy dance tehehe
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 10:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2009