What would you think if you had argument with exSO, and he told you he never wanted to speak to you again?

Called him up and ended up argueing, ended up going over there, tried to have a rational convo. with him but with him, he gets hot headed alot. It is just a passing thing. Guys always feel they are right all the time, this is not true. When hear something they don't want to hear but know it is true about them, the go ballastic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• why does it matter? he is an ex...
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I guess I wouldn't be speaking with him then.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• If he is an ex, he belongs in your past. Why are you still hanging on to this guy who has a temper issue according to you. His temper is his problem, don't make it yours. Let him go on with his life and you could do the same.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• We have a teen son together and he is getting into bits of trouble, as all teens do. It would be nice especially now if ex wasn't willing to discuss son matters. In response to Bebita's post.
    nan16

Answer by nan16 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'D SAY SEE YA~ HIS LOSS....
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• This piece of information changes my response. As long as there is a child you will be stuck with the father as far as communication goes. If father doesn't seem to be of much help in the matter or he is a bad example to your child (because of his temper) I say do it alone mama, you won't be the first one nor the last one. Sometimes is better to not have a paternal figure involved then to have a jackass messing with your child's head even more.

I don't know the details but I think you can figure out the best way to help your son and remember there is a reason why you are no longer with that man, let your child's best interest be another one.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would not have wasted the time or gas. He's an x. Move on. Save that energy for the next guy.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i don't talk to mine, because of something like that. see, i text my ex and his girlfriend text me and she was being a smart ass probably because she found out i was the ex and she told him i was cursing at her and all i told her was to tell him to text me, when he could, or rather wasn't driving and then she got him into it with me and he called me the one thing i never liked, and he knew i hated that word, so i knew that, although he knew that i never lied to him and he's told me that he knew i would never lie to him, be still took her word over mine and that ended our friendship, and it sounds like this should end yours, unless he finds his guts and apologizes, in my case, apologizes are half ass excuses that i will not exapt from my ex, but sounds like he let his tempt move the convo.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 10:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Ex So? Well I would think it's fitting considering he is an EX..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2009