Do you think that men who love anal sex(with women) are trying to cover up homosexual feelings?

I had a conversation about this with someone and I would like your opinion on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO ... NO
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't know if I believe it, but I wonder about it.. I'm curious to know what others think as well.
    Anonymous

• no, they like tight fits :)
    Anonymous

• Nope. Agree with 2nd anon 7:03.
    Anonymous

• No, it's a hole just like the vagina. Some guys like to be stimulated the same way and that doesn't make them gay. That's like saying that if a woman only gets off on oral and not intercourse then she must be lesbo.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• uhh. . no?
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 10:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Not at all.. having anal with a woman is just a diffrent feeling. its tighter & its like being with a new woman!!!
    When a man likes it up the rear--- the male gspot is up there somewhere so if a man is stuck just right it can give them an amazing orgasm, even limp!
    The anus is sensitive, its an unexplored area for most, sometimes taboo can turn people... the list can go on..

Ive always said --- your not gay until you would ACTUALLY laydown & get it on with the same sex! IMO its even normal to be curious, fantasize & wonder about it..... but your not actually gay until you try it & LIKE IT!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Nope. They just love it tight and sexperimentation is completely healthy.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• nope just like a bit of varriety.... even if they enjoy anal stimulation... sooooo many pleasureable things out there that are great if you are open minded!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No, it's just a whole other hole to explore!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2009