• In the Spotlight:

How much joy does it give you to hear your baby or your toddler squeal in delight and to see him/her/them play?

It's the best music ever..

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son just turned a year old. i always feel warm inside hearing him get excited over a toy, or even seeing the "other baby" in the mirror!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• How can you measure it? It's priceless to hear his peals of laughter when he's found something he enjoys. (I hear it a lot these days at the playground.)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It is so so so so so worth it..... worth it all..... it is the best sound a feeling in the world. I feel so blessed.
    Noahs-Mom

Answer by Noahs-Mom at 11:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• He was having a ball right over there on the couch which made me ask the question. He has his father's big grin and I love to hear him squeal and play. He just turned one this month. I love it and so does his daddy!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• No matter how bad my day is or how deppressed I'm feeling---when I see my daughter smile or here or giggle or she gives me a hug well my day is instantly better and my heart feels all warm and fuzzy and so full of happiness!!!!!!!!!
    shortnsweetisme

Answer by shortnsweetisme at 1:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2009