Can getting headbutted by a toddler cause me to go into early labor?

my nephew headbutted me while coming up to me to give me a hug.lately i have been having cramps,diarrhea,and nausea.i am 33 weeks along.

mommy2bejune200

Asked by mommy2bejune200 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, lay down right now, I hope you feel better soon, go get a stress test done to make sure baby is okay ASAP! ER Is it still kicking?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• any bleeding?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• go to the ER!
    2mothershelpers

• Um, have you timed your cramping? I don't think you're in labor, but I would check anyways. Lay on your left side and drink 8 oz of water... time your cramps for an hour... write it down... see how close together..

There's a lot of hormones goin through your body. A little headbutt can really mess you up in the head, but it doesn't sound like it's causing labor... of course thats JMO!! As long as the incident wasn't a head butt to baby-in-tummy, I don't see it really effecting you!
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 10:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009