Do you happen to know how to file a complaint online for a wal-mart store?

I've tried to figure it out, but I can't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• 1-800-walmart, no joke. use to work for walmart. It the cust. service hotline best way to complain ;)
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• go to walmart.com then at the very bottom in little letters select contact customer service then it should be pretty easy from there
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I did that...that's actually where I got confused at. lol
    Anonymous

• ooh ok well scroll to the very bottom and under help it will say CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE. click it then click OTHER COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS hit continue then under topic selct my local walmart store and then fill out the info OR youcan call the walmart and ask to speak with a manager or the store manager. they would be able to take your complaint as well. i used to work at one lol so i know they would be willing to help make whatever it is right.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• go to www.walmart.com click on the contact customer service link this will open a window that says email customer service, click on the dot next to the space that says other comments and questions then click on the continue button, select from the drop down box the topic you choose then type your message in the text box provided. enter your contact info and click summit, thats it... then you just have to wait for a reply, good luck to you.
    Buttons78

Answer by Buttons78 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• oh yeah that too haha i forgot about that number
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Complain about Wal-Mart? Who'd of thought. You get what you pay for.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I love WalMart. Their groceries are cheaper and their clothing is fine-White Stag and the store brands. I found my favorites jeans there-size 10 petite that actually fits well. I am curious about why anyone would file a complaint? Maybe I'm just too easily pleased! LOL. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• go to BBB.org
    savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 5:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• walmart is the only place I've ever seen where you being friendly isn't required! The people at our walmart here in town are so grumpy! I love the store, but hate going there!
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 4:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2009