Debate

Lets debate or bash about something

WE ALL LIKE TO BASH PEOPLE WELL TELL ME SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO BASH PEOPLE ON

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to bash people for bashing. When you get in the habit of being nasty to people online I suspect it leaches into the way you treat people in the real world.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Why the hell so many people use the ANON button. It really makes me mad when you see they are just being wimpy. Like when someone is bashed and the post is with ANON. Yah your cool. Stand up for what you believe in. I will shut up now.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• op= lol...i hate it anon i clicked that freaking button minute to go but im not afraid to show who i am...>FREAKING CHICKENS LOL
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• 1 CM member on here. She just annoys me so bad. I will not say names but I bet if I did alot of you would say "yah me too". also= I know most of you would know who it is.
    Anonymous

• I hate anon posts but I think I know who the above anon poster is talking about.
    Anonymous

• not me im on here sometimes but not all the time a couple weeks ago i got bashed were i cant stay on cm to long with out getting upset or mad even more lol
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't like bashing anyone but i love debating the hot topics. Pro life V pro choice and pro gay Vs anti gay are my favourites.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't mind giving my opinion,but I really don't see any reason to bash anyone.. I just don't have the energy to get that upset over shite on the internet....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Really - go read question that was just posted. 4x4mom - then tell me you wouldnt bash. :) :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't bash but i do enjoy debating on a few different subjects....
    These are my favorite.
    Evolution vs Creation
    Prolife vs Prochoice
    Vaccination vs non vaccination
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009