Ovualtion question..

I have never experienced this but I'm on cycle day 14 and I have started having some slight bleeding to spotting. This has never happened. I have regular periods every month. Has this ever happened to anyone and what does this mean? Should I still have sex because we are trying to conceive and I am scheduled to ovulate today or tomorrow or is there something wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• spotting should be normal. i think its implantation bleeding or something but this is waht my doc told me . most cycles are 28 days, wel when you get your period thats day 1. so

days
    1-5 your bleeding
    6,7,8- maybe have sex once
    9,10,11- no sex
    12, 13- yes have sex
    14- alll day lol
    15- if you want you can

then after that it reallydoesn't matter til you start again. also do positions that keep the sperm in you and dont pee afterwards. and positions that put him as close to the cervix as possible. thats just the advice i was givin. hope it helps
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Spotting can be normal during your cycle, especially if you are stressed. It's best to have sex the day before and 1-2 days after the time frame when you ovulate.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009