how will i know when i am ovulating

so anyway have been on depo messed up my body would suggest to anyone never ever use it. so i came off in november 08 have had two lots of spotting then on april 10th I have a full on normal period which lasted 5days and then only 10days later i got a full on period again have finally just finished so don't know if that means i have to re count down all over again and wait twelve days from the first period or second period? confusued or has the depo really just messed me up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The depo seems to have your cycle all messed up you may want to discuss this with you gyno. I was never on depo so I can say... sorry I could not help you.
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• depo is a disasterous thing....it can take a very long time to get back on a decent schedule...I know it took me almost a year before I was anything close to regular
    Lillette

Answer by Lillette at 1:37 AM on Apr. 25, 2009