What do you do...

if you actually have time away from the kids, but you have no friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Either, clean house, take a nap, catch up on tv shows that have been taped or go shopping.
    teafan

Answer by teafan at 10:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Make some new friends :)
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i like to watch a movie or sleep lol i am a stay at home mom and dont get a brake most of the time and my son is three, im home with him 24/7 i dont have a car.
    Anonymous

• stay at home, watch tv, eat popcorn and be lazy because it doesnt happen often
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I enjoy the peace and quiet for a change.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 10:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I take a nap, go grocery shopping, read a book, mow the lawn, eat something that I usually have to share, go for a drive, go to the library... There are lots of things to do..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Nap, Stay on the laptop for hours. Clean, cook, talk to friends and family on the net or phone. research stuff on the net, read books.
    Anonymous

• clean..... I'm anxious when my kids are away, DD is 6 DS is 2..... When DD is at school I miss her but she loves school so it's all good but when both are gone........ DS is only away for visits with his dad.... miss him terribly when he's not home..... :-) I'm a SAHM... I fully believe the saying no one takes as good care of your children then you your self do.
    Anonymous

• Do something a little out of your comfort zone. Try a new group, take a class, go for a hike, go to the park, etc. have fun, and learn about yourself. Even if it is just going to walmart and buying some new lotion or different make-up.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have no friends. My friends aren't just busy or at work (not the same as busy)? How sad. I guess I would go somewhere by myself and participate in some activity by myself. I'm so depressed now.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2009