did anyone watch ghost whisper tonight?

i couldnt watch it because my mom watched a movie with her boyfriend :( i love that show!! fill me in on what happen. Thanks!

krstqt123

Asked by krstqt123 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• No she didn't cheat Jim was shot and died his spirit went inside some dead guy named Sam , then Sam almost drowned and Jim's memories came back . Wow you've missed alot . :)
    Anonymous

• She's 8 weeks prego, she did her normal sending ghost to the light but I am so happy she is prego oh & the baby is Jim's not Sam's which is even better ... You can always watch any episodes you missed online at CBS.com ,
    Anonymous

• she was with someone else?? lol wait jim is her hubby rite? ok well if she cheated or something i must have mist that one
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was laughing at everyone crying over the soap opera story line. Then here I sat bawling my eyes out when they were looking at the ultrasound = LOL.
    debbig

Answer by debbig at 11:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• LOL it was a good episode and I was hoping they'd make her far enough along that it belonged both body and soul to Jim and not Sam LOL.

Now lets hope they dont do something mean down the line!

The storyline was about a soap opera cast that knew each other in college. The ghost was a classmate that died on stage.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2009