Are you hiring? Is the company you work for hiring?

IF so, please let us know.

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would love to show you how you can have a home business while being able to stay at home.
    With Less then a week to go, I am offering a Free Pod Warmer to those that sign up this month.

Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)
    Blessings,
    Marianne Corns
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm not sure what you are looking for but I am a consultant with a well known candle company called Diamond Creek Candles. We sell candles which are made from a soy blend, which are made right here in the USA. Our candles come in a variety of scents and we also sell other items as well, such as body oils, candle warmers, scoopables, and more. If you would like to purchase a candle and/or join as a consultant, please take a look at my site:

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/stacy71.php
    MuddyBugg

Answer by MuddyBugg at 11:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I Love Ambit Energy & helping people save hundreds of dollars on something they already use and pay for everyday: their electricity and natural gas. www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz

We also own a carpet cleaning business. Because the weather is finally nice we are extremely busy with jobs right now as well. We purchased the machine & cleaners/tools for about $4,500 & we make that a month now that it's getting warmer. As more of our advertising gets out & word of mouth spreads it's getting even better.

Advertising is pretty inexpensive, we get free post cards from vista print and go door to door, have a website, and place a few ads in local papers. We are also on www.servicemagic.com and get lots of leads from there. If you are interested in getting into carpet cleaning PM me & I can give you the link to the site where we bought the equipment, they DO have financing available. We pay $250 a month for it but pay extra now
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'm also a consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. You should really check them out! It's a lot of fun!
    I'm also a guide for ChaCha, which is also a lot of fun, and you can generate a steady income with them. It won't be a ton, but I make at least $100 per month. PM me for more info if you're interested
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Im an independent business owner with AmeriPlan and I am looking for other moms who want to work from home.I love the business because we do not sell a product but we provide a very needed service that allows people to save money on their healthcare cost.Send me a message if you would like to learn more.
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 1:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yes, we are hiring!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Hi Susie,
    I do some career coaching, include job hunting and interviewing. I would be happy to help you out (no charge). Please contact me; I can help you put together a great resume, and prepare you for interview. I can help you navigate the online job boards and teach you how to build a network.
    Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Times are tough, that's for sure. That's why it's up to us to help provide for our kids. The best way is to be home with them we all know that. But I'm sure you don't think it's possible, right? WRONG! I am a stay at home Mother of 4. I've teamed up with a health and wellness company that is 100% "GREEN". I've been able to contribute to our finances without leaving my kids with strangers or burdening my family. If you are interested in making money and keeping our planet cleaner, then go to my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. It's definitely worth a look and a listen!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009