Acne?>>

So I took a blood test today to see if I am preggo and I should get the results Monday (keep your fingers crossed), but my question is regarding my skin. Had anyone ever got REALLY horrible acne all over. I am 29 and NEVER had any type of acne problem what so ever. Barely. And now I feel like I am covered. On my face, and even my chest and upper back and it just came on suddenly. I started prenatal vitamins 2 months ago and didn't think that had much affect on it.....but I don't know what to do and I hear that early pregnancy can bring alot of acne...........anyone experinece that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HA! I experienced acne SO bad my first trimester. it was HORRIBLE.
    good luck to you, your acne, AND your blood test!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• haha thanks sweety! This is gonna be a long weekend, and I guess I am stopping at the clinique counter. Hopefully I am preggo and THATS the reason!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes i have had acne with both my last pregnancies and am now experiencing it with this one. It could be sign of pregnancy. Good luck and hope it comes out how you want it to :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yes when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had it bad on my neck and my back. Also the sides of my face. It was horrible! I don't generally get acne. It was H*ll.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• ugh...I'm pregnant and I never have acne on my body but now my chest and back are covered...it just appeared one day. makes me crazy. Oh yeah I have it on my neck too. Luckily my face doesn't stay that bad...but nothing I do to get rid of it helps. The doctor said it's just the extra hormones.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i have alway had some type of acne but when i was pregnant i got little bumps ALL OVER MY BACK... they weren't like pimples or anything but just little bumps.. they didn't go away til after i had my daughter either.. .sorry! Good luck!
    xanayda

Answer by xanayda at 11:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2009