What do you and your SO prefer....?

down there? Shaved, waxed, all gone, landing strip? None of the above?

Sorry, my DH and I have a difference of opinion and I was looking for some other insight (he likes nothing there and I prefer the landing strip).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree, the bald thing is just weird...we are women not pre-pubescent (sp) girls. He prefers neatly trimmed and just shaved around the edges.....nothing fancy.
    Anonymous

• Trimmed. I hate the razor burn, won't wax. Short enough to be clean, not too short that the stubble hurts.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• landing strip personally I hate the pain of not having any thing there. occasionally it's a lightening bolt arrow or a v :-)
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• We both prefer nothing. I don't see the point in a landing strip. I don't like to lick hair so if I was a guy i wouldn't want a female that had a landing strip because you are getting hair in your face.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I quit shaving. I didn't like it so I stopped. I've not had any complaints. He probably hasn't even noticed!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• same as buffie95
    Anonymous

• Mine doesn't care at all. Hairy legs, armpits, or twat, he doesn't care. I however do. I keep it neatly trimmed.

The whole bald downtown kinda freaks me out. I wouldn't want a guy who wanted a little girl. I can't help thinking that when I think about it. Sorry girls.
    Anonymous

• DH and I both prefer when it's all gone. I shave it all off...when I'm able to see it, lol. It's a little unruly right now thanks to the pregnancy.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• shave it all...without getting to TMI when you dont shave you dont seem to stay as fresh and it is also a lot more pleasurable when there isnt hair in the way not to mention hairballs lol! After shaving for so long it doesnt get razor burn or bumps...
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• OP here - I can't do the whole nothing there thing. I get those awful red and itchy bumps. I tried that bikini zone stuff and it got worse! Most everything else is too expensive too.
    Anonymous