Did anyone ever have dreams that they were preg before they knew they were actually preg?

just curious because i know sometimes people say you'll dream of certain things when ur preg and I've heard that someone in ur family will dream of fish...

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i dreamt i was preggers a couple of momths b4 i got pregnant
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I had a dream just the other night I was pregnant. Sadly, I'm not.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I didnt have dreams about it but i knew i was pregnant when it happened. My sons dad didnt believe me and I had to wait until I was late so i could test and prove it to him, lol.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I had dreams about "changes" according to my dream interpretation books about the time I got pregnant. Of course there was a lot going on besides conception so I just thought it was stress. But after I knew I was pregnant I had lots of dreams about video games, bikes, worms, dirt, all the kinds of things boys like and that pretty much convinced me we were expecting a boy, I was correct!
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I had a dream about having a baby girl a couple weeks before I found out I was pregnant with my 1st daughter. We weren't trying at the time though so babies weren't on my mind already. It was a random dream. Guess my subconscious was letting me in on something! lol We are now starting to ttc # 2 and although I obviously know a pregnancy dream does not mean you're pregnant, I admit I'll be looking out for one. LOL
    soldierswifey05

Answer by soldierswifey05 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I had a very vivid dream of a man pushing a baby in a stroller. He walked up and gave the baby to me and said to take good care of him. What he didn't tell me was that there was one more child hidden in that stroller that I couldn't see!!! I had twin sons. LOL!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2009