ok i know how many times can a person ask this

when you come off your cycle if you have sex every day does that help with getting preggers cuz my hubby and i have been doin that in hopes to get pregnant and i believe when i did ovulate we did it like three times a day but now i am on my period.. will i have a full period the first month of pregnancy or should we start the process all over again in a couple of days?? also cramping not as bad this month, if i am pregnant when should i test since it seems that i am on my period now??

NOWLIN8408

Asked by NOWLIN8408 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YOU ARE TO FUNNY!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 11:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• You are rude bristle3kids. No one needs that kind of answer.
    Anonymous

• i will take ananswer though come on girls help me out
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• can you girls have this conversation some where else your killin me i just need some advise i didn't want to start a fight
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i know it seem relentless this type of question but i am very curious about my certin situtation
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• All I can say for sure is to have sex every other day while trying. This gives sperm time to build up in man. That all I know about this sort of thing. I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK and I hope you can get some good helpful answers.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 12:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• thank you bristle3kids
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• GO to monthlycycles.com it will calculate your fertile week and it will tell you when you ovulate. That way you know when it is the best time to get pregnant. So that week BD every other day. The site is really helpful to me it calculated my correct dates and I took an ovulation test when it said i would ovulate and it was CORRECT! So hopeful I will be pregnant in May and I can give everybody some Mothers Day news. Good luck too ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I agree with bristle3kids second answer. If you need help finding your fertile days you can always pick up some OPK's to help pin point it. And every other day is best for a man with normal sperm count. Wishing you ton's of luck and baby dust.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• pay attention to your hormones. when your husband starts looking yummy at all times to you and you want to jump his bones, you are ovulating.
    polirishmomma

Answer by polirishmomma at 9:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2009