what to do with my man?

well my man loves to play wow(a computer game) he loves to paly till 3or 4 am and he works 3rd and i work 1st so we dont get to see each other a lot and when we do he plays the game and i get to do what i want. but dont get me wrong he will help me with are baby. but when i want me and him to do something he wants to play the only time he wants to do anything is when he does not have anything to do on his game.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like me with CM only it would be my hubby asking this question.LOL. :)
    Anonymous

• Those kinds of games are addicting. Perhaps you should sit down with him and "plan" when to have free time and when you will spend time together.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• This is exactly why we do not have WOW. My sister keeps telling me to get it but I know that it will be then end of my marriage because I will not share my relationship with a video game.

I would have a heart to heart and tell him how you feel. Tell him you feel like he loves WOW more than you.

Big hugs from a reformed gamers wife.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• how about you play, too? Do you have a 2nd computer and you could play along with him?
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I LOVE WOW.. its like an addiction and we just moved and got a new computer with highspeed so I could get it all set up in a night and be cruizing by mid morning, stop to feed the baby and myself and pee, start playing again....... there is a warning on this game saying you will lose sleep, forget to eat, and might not get what you really need to get done finished. And I love it and I know why your man does. Mine does too.
    My recommendation is to start playing too and have your man help you. you will get into it in no time ans will be doing something together. If this doesnt work then I cant tell you want to do then just sit him down and tell that it is CRAP that he is choosing a game over you (even if said game is extremely AWESOME) And that you love him and want to go to the zoo (or something equally fun)
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• You need to set boundaries. Tell him look baby I need some attention, I'm still hot and I can still turn heads, but I still want it from you and only you. You need to just flat out tell him what you want and say yeah you can play your game, but you need to attend to me first. I'm your wife and I come first, not your little toy. I'm your woman and I will always stick by you, but only if you are going to hold up your end too, and right now you're dropping the ball. Call him on his lack of appreciation for you. Try to get him into the bedroom for a little sexual healing and say see what happens when you stop playing your damn game?
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Talk it over with him. The time spent on the game is time wasted from his family. Men takes a longer time to come around with things. So tell him how you feel.
    highglow

Answer by highglow at 1:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2009