IM READY TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN AND ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD BUT WE DONT HAVE OUR MONEY QUITE THE WAY I WANT IT OUR DAUGHTER IS ALREADY NINE AM I WAITING TO LONG TO START AGAIN OR WHAT YOUR RESPONDS WILL BE VERY HELPFUL!!

BRIGHTEYEDGURL

Asked by BRIGHTEYEDGURL at 11:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• how IS your money situation? if you feel you can do it even though its not exactly how you wanted go for it
    _bittersweet

Answer by _bittersweet at 11:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• if you wait to be totally financially ready, you'll never be ready. if you're going good and not working paycheck to paycheck and have a great dh/so that helps you with babies then i say go for it
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon. DH and I were at one time pretty good financially and now I'm on PA. I won't have another kid yet but it's because I go to school. You can always BF (free), cloth diaper (buy used, use over and over, and then resale), co-sleep (no crib needed), buy used clothes.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• If you're worried about the age difference, don't be. My brother is 8 yrs older than me and we're very close. It depends on your kids and how you foster their relationship. We have grown apart over the yrs, but I live in AZ and he lives in GA and has no phone, so its nothing to do with our ages really. GOOD LUCK!
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 12:53 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I've always said if people wait until they can "afford" a baby, they'd never have one.....
    Good Luck!
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• From my experience..if you're waiting for finances to work out..you'll be waiting a loooong time! So enjoy life now...and have the family you've always dreamed of!
    MarkiG

Answer by MarkiG at 2:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• One of the rules we established early on in our marriage was to make decisions based on what we know to be true now, not what might be in the future. I would not risk the security of your family.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2009