Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Urgent answer needed!!!!

I caught my son giving his little girl friend oral sex they are 11. What should I do??? Should I tell my hubby...OMG or her parents??? What should I do they will be here in the next two hours???

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

Answers (36)
  • Yes, you tell the parents that both kids are now sexually active and they are not allowed to see each other anymore. 11 is way too young.

    Answer by SusieD250 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • I would talk to all the parents about it first. Then all of you sit down and talk to the kids together. Good Luck!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • Holy crap! I don't know what to tell you... all I can think is.... Holy Crap!


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • they start younger and younger these days....

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • Grab them and sit them down and tell her parents thats too young for that .Also print out a picture of all the stds you can find and make them look at it and be agresive put the fear in them they have no idea what the hell they are doing and question them where the hell they learned that .

    Answer by hush84 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • I dont know if that would be wise her father is borderline abusive!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • Ooo... well, you dont want to overreact and make them feel like sex is bad. I'd definately tell your husband and you need to have a talk with your son about how it's inappropriate to be having sex at his age. He will inevitably ask what a good age is, then, and you say whatever your family believes, be that after marriage, when he's in love, etc.

    If the girl's father is abusive then don't tell him. Talk to her about why they were doing that. Was it just to see what it was like? How long as this been going on?

    Wow... good luck, mamma! That's a toughy.

    Answer by Ati_13 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • yes tell your husband. I'm suprised you really aren;t sure if you should tell him.

    Yes, the girls parents need to know. just tell the mom if you are unsure about her father.


    Answer by Kiter at 12:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • I just do not want the kids to be mortified and need counseling after all this hubby over reacts alot. I am afraid he will either cheer lead him on or freak. I am so conflicted!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • I hear they make condoms for the little feller too!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.