27 Week Pregnant and Baby Is Barely Moving

My baby was moving very often but for the last couple of days she has not been very active. I checked her heart beat and her heart rate was 150+. Has anyone one else had this problem before? Hopefully I'm worried about nothing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there can be days were the baby is less active...the heart rate is good, so your baby is fine.

you can try drinking something cold and laying on your left side and wait for 10 kicks in an hour.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• im 31 weeks and my baby isnt very active either. i been worried cause my first was VERY active... but they keep telling me that every baby is different, good heart beat, and still moving, just not as often is fine. babys also have on days and off days just like us. where some days they are active and others when they sleep more or just dont want to move around much. Im sure its nothing to worry about. :) Congrats on the baby and goodluck sweety!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2009