ok i'll try this again and only answers this time please

when you come off your cycle if you have sex every day does that help with getting preggers cuz my hubby and i have been doin that in hopes to get pregnant and i believe when i did ovulate we did it like three times a day but now i am on my period.. will i have a full period the first month of pregnancy or should we start the process all over again in a couple of days?? also cramping not as bad this month, if i am pregnant when should i test since it seems that i am on my period now??

NOWLIN8408

Asked by NOWLIN8408 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• have sex every other day, having sex every day lowers sperm count
    _bittersweet

Answer by _bittersweet at 12:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• sooo yes or no to being pregnant what do you think
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• if you're on your period you probably arent pregnant but you can take a test to be sure. it could happen. if no then start the process over
    _bittersweet

Answer by _bittersweet at 12:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• ok this is what my doc told me. most cycles are 28 days, wel when you get your period thats day 1. so

days
    1-5 your bleeding
    6,7,8- maybe have sex once
    9,10,11- no sex
    12, 13- yes have sex
    14- alll day lol
    15- if you want you can

then after that it reallydoesn't matter til you start again. also do positions that keep the sperm in you and dont pee afterwards. and positions that put him as close to the cervix as possible. thats just the advice i was givin. hope it helps normally around day 13-14 you are ovulating.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• yes too much sex can lower count...so i would stay away from the 3x a day sex....i would wait till 14days past ovulation...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 7:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• oh, most people miss their period all together some have a light period..GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 7:11 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Here's what I was told. You want to take your average cycle length subtract 16 days and have sex for three days straight. So if your cycle was 30 days you subtract 16 and have sex on days 14 15 and 16 for the best chance to get preggers.
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 10:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• No, it's the opposite effect. Get one of those predictors and eat foods that will make both of you virile and most importantly ask God to bless you with a child. You sound like you really want one and I pray for your sake you get your blessing!
    AskMoiAboutAvon

Answer by AskMoiAboutAvon at 10:54 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I used the ovulation sticks because my periods are irreg and got pregnant the second month. They are wonderful and take the guess work out of it. Have sex the day the stick turns color and the next two days. Good Luck!!!
    Boymom02

Answer by Boymom02 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• how much are the ovulation tests
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2009