What is a good way to fix a box spring that was holding up by boxes and it quickly tore apart when my son used his cousin's bed as a trampoline if you know what I mean.I can't afford right now to even buy another bed for my Niece because I'm trying to get one for my son (who's still sleeping with me) and I'm just getting him a twin size mattress.Anybody know how to patch up an old mattress until I can get her another bed?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 12:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Look for what you need on Craigslist. You will find mattresses extra cheap or even free sometimes. I had an extra mattress and left it at my old apartment trash pick up in hopes that someone would need it and pick it up.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Are you saying he ruined the box springs or the mattress? Because if he ruined the box springs, I would just get rid of that and use the mattress for the time being. It can't hurt anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2009