Weirddd....

So me and my boyfriend just had sex, it was great... but at the end i stood up to get dressed and my head is killing me now... its like pressure... its weird and has never happened before... we both "came" at the same time... which has happened a couple times and never any headaches.... has this ever happened to you?? any idea what it is??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I know several women who get headaches after they climax. It could just be dehydration, though, since it's not your normal reaction. Or maybe you're just tired? IDK, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. My ears ring afterward :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• yes I get it when I stand up in the morning all the time because I am dehydrated... DRINK UP!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• That's normal. I could be b/c you held your breath or b/c you were breathing erratically (only when its good). If it bothers you that much I would see a doc. Some women are prone to migraines after they come.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:27 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• it happens to me a lot, drink water before and after sex! and if you cum too hard lol..gotta take the bad with the good~
    Eveshalloween

Answer by Eveshalloween at 12:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2009