c section mama's besides the scar do u have a pouch that just doesnt

go away.??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do ido...i have the pouch ;)
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 1:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It's the "mommy tummy." Pretty sure it happens to us all :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• yep here! and its numb still. i had 2 c-sections. Most woman who do get c-sections go back to normal. its very rare, not every one is built the same way. But yea, i have one and im hoping i can loose weight there. My husband says its alot of water weight and you have to run at least 30-45 mins on the tredmiel or on real floor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It's been 20 years and mine is still here. I consulted a surgeon who said the only way to get rid of it is lipo and a tummy tuck.... YEAH RIGHT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• yes and it's been there for 25 years and the more kids you have the bigger it gets. I have 5 kids but only the oldest was a c-section.
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think the pouch is a universal mom problem, I have one too and I delivered vaginally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I WISH I had the "pouch".
    I have 4 kids. Three of them were Csections. Two of those were less than 13 mos apart.

I don't have a pouch, I have an overhang. Seriously.... I have to lift my stomach to see my fun zones -- and I'm not massively huge either (about 160lbs).

A tuck is definately in my future --- just as soon as I can save up the funds.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My C-section got infected (while I was still in the hospital mind you..) and they had to take out the staples and let it heal "naturally" so not only do I have the pooch but my scar is HIDEOUS.
    keegansMommi615

Answer by keegansMommi615 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I wish I had a pouch...it is a overhang....my neigbor had a c section and is super skinny.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yes, but it is less obvious when I keep my abs strengthened. I've had 3 c-sections. (I don't do the pregnant thing really well.)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2009