• In the Spotlight:

boyfriend and babys bio dad

I had a bad break up when I got pregnant, I foudn out my baby daddy was not only with another woman but had gotten her pregnant as well. everyone scrws up but anyhow I got with my man I have now, my sons almost two hes been the only father my son knows and has done amazing. well his bio dad got in touch with me about a week ago on myspace. He wanted to be freidns and asked how my sons doing I explained and he said just let thing sfall into place and we can start off on a new foot just as friends. I havent told my boyfriend bc he said if I talk to my ex hed break up with me. bc of everything we went through. the bio dad said its okay he sees my boyfriends point of view and doesnt want problems, just to know his son and know how hes doing. do I keep him my business unless he wants visits?idk please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You really need to look out for the best interest of your son...If you let him in the picture is he going to stay around? If your boyfriend now really loves your son then if the real father wants to be in the picture and love his son then he needs to let that happen for your son sake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Apr. 25, 2009