The Anonymous Poster/Reply?

Ever wish there was a way to determine, if when you post something and you get a bunch of anons, if they're one and the same? Is there a way to delete them yourself, if you find somethings offensive in their reply? Not like a differing political/religious or even parenting style, but they can't find a different wording in their reply other to curse or use symbols so that it "looks nicer". I'm sorry to offend those who think cursing in other people's post is fine, but I was raised to not curse and still cringe when I hear other people do it.

izyandchrismomi

Asked by izyandchrismomi at 1:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I actually wouldn't mind a way to choose if anon replies are allowed or not on a question you create.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i wish u could pick sometimes people are harsh...they dont know what is going on when u ask a ? so they have no right to be mean
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• women are b*****.
    and they tend to hate a lot on this forum
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• You can always report the answer (right below post) if you find it offensive and CM will remove it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I reported someone's avatar once, it was an upside down American flag and I felt it was disrespectful to America as a whole; they told me, everyone's entitled to free speech and they wouldn't contact that person about it.
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 10:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• those report answer links are useless..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yea, they should have a "delete this answer" button for the person who asked the question.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 4:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2009