dose everyone feel like this?

I have been with my man for two years, its the longest realtionship I have ever had. I love him and everything about him hes my best friend. there's also a piece of me that doesnt want to be in a realtionship(I have been through alot lately I have had hard choices to make and its been through court and stuff bad) and I feel like I wanna be alone with ym family but at the same time I know Ill miss him and we agreed theres no getting back together if it happens. I just feel the ends coming and its all me, I dont want to break his heart he makes me happy but I cant shake this nto wanting to be in a realtionship thing, I just keep sayin its stress. I dont think breaking up and getting back together is healthy. and any seperation even to stay with y famiyl for a week with my son is being seperated in his mind.

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I love my husband, I hate my husband, I want to be in his arms every second. I want to beat his face in every other second...

but I would never leave him

I always tell him, its not that I want to live with him, its that I cant live without him.

(and GOD knows how insanely I love that man)

does that answer your question?

HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• relationships take work. I love my husband to death and we went through a tough time... a lots of stress and a lot of hurting as well., we got through it. Its just up to you to decide but these are normal feelings because we all get stressed, overwelmed, hurt, disappointed and think the grass is greener on the other side... or if I do this or that then maybe this or tht will happen.... and usually its irrational thinking. Never make a huge decision based on emotions, whjen you are stressed or depressed etc.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Is he your son's father? If so, think about your son. Your child deserves to be in a loving home with TWO parents. Grow up and be in a responsible relationship. Relationships are hard, so is mothering...you gonna give up on that when it gets hard too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• he needs to give you some space. you two can make it. taking family time is not a sin.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think that although it seems like you two love each other that it isn't fair to him for him to be the only one that wants the relationship. There is nothing wrong with knowing and acting on what's best for you, if you do not want to be in a relationship then it is what it is and at least you are being honest. I also agree with your so that separating isn't the best solution if you can't work out your problems together as a couple separating isn't going to do anything but handle whatever your side of the situation is you will still come home to the problems you share.

Take time to think about why you don't want to be in a relationship, talk to your man, you will then see what the right answer is for the both of you; and don't be afraid to act on it.

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 1:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2009