31 weeks help!

For the last 2 days i have been having diarrhea like everytime i eat or drink within the hour i start to have really bad stomach pains so i go to the restroom. i called my the doc thats on call and she said to try eating like rice, bananas, apple sauce ect. has anyone had this happen to them. i used to get it every once a great while but never 2 days in row like today alone i had to go like 3 times or so. and i have been drinking water to stay hydrated. this is my 4th baby. never had this with any of my kids. if anyone has any advice i would really like to hear it thanks for listening

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd go through periods like that. I've spent the majority of the pregnancy constipated, but then for a couple of days I'll have really loose stools. Drink lots of water! And the diet she reccomended is the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast). It does work actually.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2009