Does anyone know of a good place that I could go to get my daughters ears pierced?

TMOORE22

Asked by TMOORE22 at 2:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Claire's it's a jewelry accessory store usually in malls...try searching it online. Also and tattoo piercing place will do it too just not as cute and sweet
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I had my 1st set done at claire's-- my 2nd was done at a piercing salon at my local mall.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:27 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Go to a licensed piercer that uses a needle rather then some shop in the mall that uses a gun.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I went to Wal-Mart and had it done. It was perfect. And cheap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• try your pediatricians office. My Dr.'s office preforms it there in the office. I felt alot more comfortable, clean and safe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I got my daughter's and mine done at Piercing Pagoda. I don't know why everyone is always complaining about the gun. The only part that is reused is the handle, nothing that ever touches you. Your ears are pierced with the earrings that you purchase.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I had really good luck at Walmart. The woman had been doing it for years and was very gentle. It was also half the cost of the other places I checked.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It's not the gun itself I don't like, but the way the earring pierced as compared to a needle piercing.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• We went to our family doctor's best friend, also a family practioner and the person who pierced the ears of our doctor and her three girls. Perfectly straight, no infection.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009