has anything unbelievable ever happened to you ?

koolest_mom_of4

Asked by koolest_mom_of4 at 3:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should come post it here : )

Photobucket

koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 3:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I was driving with a friend to the Farmer's Market when this stone hit my windshield. Nothing special - right. Well, we were on an 8 lane highway, no traffic at that time in the morning to kick up a stone, no bridge for it to fall from, no neighborhood for it to be thrown from, it was about the size of a walnut, it fell from the sky and hit my car. It made the most deafening sound. The only thing we can think of was a meteor. There just isn't any other explaination. We figure there is no need to buy lottery tickets since we got hit be a meteor. We have already beaten the odds.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yes, I met my soulmate on an ordinary day while getting on the public transit bus in Norfolk, VA, as I did everyday to go to work. He was sitting on the very first bench and was the first thing I saw as I went up the steps into the bus. I know that our meeting was God's intervention.
    19 years later, we are still together, madly in love, and have a stronger bond than I have ever dreamed a husband and wife could ever have. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2009