do your children sometimes drive you crazy and how old are they?

i was at my friends house today and she has a 3 year old daughter and an 8 month old daughter, and i have a 1 year old son.

my son drives me crazy when im trying to do a workout DVD and he insists on climbing all over me... but at least i get a little resistance training in ;] my friends 3 year old daughter is just being a 3 year old but i can tell she drives her mother BONKERS, she has this high pitched scream and insists on taking her clothes off and always asks for things 10000000 times even though her mother says no. i cant wait until my son gets to that age LOL (sarcasm)

im sure i drive my mother crazy still too.

_bittersweet

Asked by _bittersweet at 3:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My four year old drives me nuts with her whining lately, and refusing to clean up after herself. My 15 month old is driving me crazy with her stripping her diaper off and playing with her poop. Oh so much fun. Just when I think she's napping, nope I smell poop and it's covering her face YEAH!!! The baby is only 7 weeks so no problems there...yet. LOL
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• my son is adorable, but he makes big messes all the time! i'll tidy up and then turn my back to get a soda and its all in ruins again LOL! but hes just being a toddler
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Wait until you have a teenager! Then you will really go crazy lol! I have a twin boy/girl duo and I thought I was going crazy, but once they hit puberty it was a whole new ballgame! You can't get them to listen to for anything! It must be the hormones!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• haha Lolo! yeah i have a 3 year old and a 2 month old.... my 3 year old dont get me started! i love her to death but she will not cooperate. youre right its just that age. i tell her 'no' and she throws a fit and lays on the floor... in the middle of walmart. i get so embarrassed.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have a 21 month old little girl...its a daily chore for her to drive me insane. If she doesn't get her way she will throw a fit high pitched scream and all. Or she will literally stomp around the apartment and I tell her no constantly because we have people living under us but she will do it until I have to yell at her then she'll start crying...somedays I just wanna pull my hair out with her..can't wait to see how her brother is but I have a while until he gets to that age.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have always called my kids "angel/brats". They can do something that sends me into crazy land and then, while I am in the throws of insanity, bring me a little flower or flash that little smile and make me melt. This ability they have to make me go from crazy to mush makes me crazy!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• yes! They are 5 and 3....But I love them so much! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Lolosmom, that's funny, Sounds similar to mine, have 4 year old and 18 month old, Minus the poop thing, they do the same whine, and she tries to take diaper off, doesn't like being in clothes, got love their uniqueness.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yes they do. If they are not climbing on you, then they are following you around begging for something. My kids are 3, 7, 11 and 14.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My 20 year old daughter drives me crazy because she is the laziest person on earth. She became a new mommy 3 months ago and we told her she had a month to get a job and she turned 2 of them down - one of them offered her paid training and $600 per week base pay to start! She would rather sit at home all day in the recliner, watch tv, be on the computer, text on her phone, collect welfare, have us take care of her, and have us take care of her baby (which I don't mind doing, but I have things I have to do, too!). Her license got suspended so she has to take a class and retake the test to get it back, but she's too lazy to look into it. She also bosses her 2 younger sisters around, sasses me, and refuses to do household chores! But I have to drive her to all her appointments!
    (con't)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2009