I really need some advice on this one. I'm scared.

Just recently a guy added my sister on facebook and like a dummy she accepted. He got her phone number off her page and has been calling her, texting her and leaving messages and comments on her facebook. He writes thats shes beautiful, gorgeous, pretty etc. She said they went to school together in like 6th grade? Keep in mind my sister and I are both young. Shes 22 and I'm 21 so really it wasn't that long ago but she barely remembers him just the fact that he still had accidents in his pants until 7th grade or later. He tried adding me as well but I had already found out who he was and how he was harrassing my sister. I sent him a message asking who he was just to see what he would say to me? I asked him if I knew him and he replied with this...

NOT ENOUGH ROOM HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER QUESTION

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• umm idk he sounds weird tell her to delete him and change her number
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 7:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2009