Has this ever happend to you?

Have you been caught either chatting with someone or looking at something on your home computer by your old man and he got so jealous and or mad about it and made you feel guilty about it?
If so how did you deal with it after ? Did you just deny it and swear that you were not doing it? Or were you like hey you do it all the time and it's ok for you but not for me to do it? Or you just give each other the silent treatment until it passes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it's happened, but i make him feel stupid because whoever im chatting to or looking at (as long as its not a naked pic of a guy i know lol) really isnt that important. i hardly chat to guys though because i dont have a reason to, i have my hubs and hes all i need
    _bittersweet

Answer by _bittersweet at 3:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• No...I dont do things onlline that I would not want my dh to see and he trusts me in whatever I am doing.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 8:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My husband would give me the silent treatment if I called him "my old man". I think that is so disrespectful. He is someone I love. I don't call him names.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I handle it like this "were you like hey you do it all the time and it's OK for you but not for me to do it" and I sure as hell don't back down from him and let him make me feel guilty about it!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Oct. 31, 2009