I really need some advice on this one. I'm scared. Part 2. hello my name is jed i live in oklahoma i went to school here in oklahoma may i please ask were you went to school at and what year?

well i hope its ok to say that you are so beautiful and gorgous and pretty i am really honest caring loving down to earth very outgoing nice and sweet im not mean i dont belive in hurting anyone i dont belive in hitting on kids or women they should not be done that way i really hope we can be freinds ok i dont have any kids but i take care of kids almost everyday i love them do you have any kids? can i ask waht do you like to do for fun ?"

How should I handle this? Should I reply? Report it to facebook maybe even the police..I have no idea who this guy is. I had never seen him in my life. The only picture he is able to see is my default picture because my profile is private! Now that he asked if I had kids I'm terrified to put my default as my son. It really creeped me out. Any way to make default private to non friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• just ignore it and dont make your son your main pic!
    _bittersweet

Answer by _bittersweet at 3:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• its FB right? is he going to climb through the computer and get you? I use fb to talk with friends..no where does it have my address or #.... what would you to go the police with. tell your sister to delete his name from her friend list and then he wont be able to see her stuff anymore...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• dont give out personal info ever, of course. be aware that he may or may not be a potential stocker, keep an eye on him. dont respond and remove any pics that have to much infor in the back ground so he cant figure out where those pics are taken. i dont post anything that has a full face view period and im always aware of my back ground.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• The way he started talking about kids and stuff is what scared me the most. He lives in the same small town as me. So he could easily stalk me.
    Anonymous

• You also need to make sure that your information is private to your non-friends.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2009