did you watch the tyra show yesterday afternoon?

it was the one on teen pregnancy.... i cant stand tyra. granted i wasnt a teen mother but the friend i was watching it with had her daughter the week after she turned 18 and she was getting so mad.... tyra was being SO rude about it! she kept saying 'babies having babies' and stuff. i mean being a teen mother probably isnt something teens aspire to be but it happens and who is tyra to judge them? i cant stand her, i also hate top model.

_bittersweet

Asked by _bittersweet at 3:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• she probably is just like that to get ratings. So many ppl love to hate someone on tv and they watch to see what she does next to piss someone off. If ppl would quit watching her she'd lose her job. hint

Answer by admckenzie at 6:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• tyra's a bitch.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• tyra is just very honest i think. i had my first daughter when i was 23 but my older sister had a son at 16 and i got to see the harsh reality of having a baby in the home. i was only 12 when she had my nephew and it was a strain on the family. now she really wasnt a great mother at the time and my mother took care of my nephew until she graduated high school and then got married at 19 to another guy and had two more children by him and now they are divorced... by watching my sister struggle though i realized how important it is to be ready for such a responsibility. now of course shes 30 and remarried with a college degree and teaches 4th grade and is an amazing mother of her three angels and has no plans of having a 4th anytime soon, but i think tyra was just trying to be honest.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I don't like Tyra she's a bitch I was watching an old episode of top model and she told a girl to flip her hair like a white girl excuse me but isn't that raciest??

Anonymous